Requirement of Corporate Trainers (Exp. 0-2 Years)
Dear all concerned,
Candidate must mention “CV for Corporate Trainer” in subject line/section of their mail.
Shortlisted candidates will be updated/informed and line up for selection process accordingly.
Working will be “WFH (Work from Home/Online), initial salary 25,000 p.m. (fixed) and further appraisal will be as per performance of the candidates.
Profile: Corporate Trainer(s)
Experience: 0-2 Years (Fresher or Exp. up to till 2 Years)
Who is this job profile for?
If you are a talented IT graduate (Exp. 0-2 years) with a genuine interest in sharing your knowledge/ imparting training? Or perhaps passionate about how the training industry is shaping today’s IT businesses?
If the answer is yes, then we are currently looking for someone who is eager to start working in the role of a “Corporate Trainer” for different IT solutions.
As a part of our training team you will be sharing your “knowledge/ skills on-the-job” by remotely training your students located in the different regions across India. You will have the opportunity to get an excellent insight into customer training needs, market trends and prepare yourself for a successful career.
Experience: Fresher or candidates with up to 02 years (i.e. 0-2 years)
Role: Corporate Trainer (Junior)
Role Category: IT Training
Industry Type: IT Training & Consulting
Educational Qualification: BCA, MCA, B.Tech (CSE/IT), M.Tech (CSE/IT), B.Sc (CS/IT), M.Sc (CS/IT)
Salary/Compensation: 3,00,000 INR p.a.(Fixed) 25,000 INR p.m. take home (no deductions, if PF will be there later on, then it will be over and above 25k)
Location: WFH (Work from Home)/ Remote
Probation Period: 6 months
Selected Trainers will Train: Audience to be trained by the above hired trainer i.e. Trainees will be 10+2 level students. (These trainings are part of big IT Companies’ projects)
Travel: Maybe required sometimes (in that case, Boarding & Lodging will be taken care by recruiting organization)
Leave/ or How many days a week will the trainer be working? – recruiting organization works on 6 days in a week basis. But as the work is related to delivery of training projects, so the trainer usually delivers trainings on Mon to Fri (i.e., 5 days) and on Saturdays organization gives some learning and upskilling assignments to the trainer for future projects, which the trainer can manage on his/her own as what time during the day they want to learn. (A maximum of 1 day of paid leave can be availed per month. And for that, 2 days’ prior approval will have to be obtained.)
Training Hours: How many total hours per week is a trainer expected or required to deliver? What is the tentative duration of a training session (at a stretch)? –
Normally, training engagement will be from 9:00AM to 6:00 PM; effective training delivery hours during these 9 hours will be approx. 5:45 hrs. – 6:00 hrs. At a stretch the training duration is of “1:45 hrs. – 2:00 hrs.”.
For example, if the trainer starts at 9:00AM then he/she will get a tea break of 15 mins at 10:45AM or 11:00 AM then again same duration session will be there. There will be a lunch break of 45 mins at around 1:00PM
Is “Pre-boarding Training/Induction” given to the new hire’s learning curve?
Yes, it is always there and much required in case of corporate training domain.
What do we offer?
· An international environment focused on continuous learning
· Ample opportunity to train on the latest IT solutions and to develop new personal and interpersonal skills
· An opportunity to combine IT products and communication skills
· A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with students, colleagues and partners globally
· Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career
Future prospects: As a Corporate Trainer, you will –
· Become an expert for different Oracle & Open Source IT products
· Support the organization by doing standard training activities, but not limited to
· Provide custom trainings as per customer requirements
· Prepare study materials and labs by translating our customers training needs
· Respond/ report about routine operations related queries as per laid- down formats
· Educate students as well as your colleagues on latest IT solutions
· Work remotely along with team members based at different locations (at National or International Level)
Who you are? (Preferred Knowledge/Skills/Experience)
· Someone who understands the role of a trainer in IT products/ solutions and eager to work in a challenging environment
· Expertise on Programming Fundamentals using OOPS, Core Java, SQL and JDBC, Algorithms, Flow Charts and Class diagrams, Design Patterns is a must
· Possess knowledge of Networking, ITIL Concepts and Operating System
· Knowledge of J2EE and Web Development, UI, HTML, CSS, JMS, Networking, Java Mail, Hibernate, Spring, Web services, Angular JS, SVN, and GIT will be highly valued.
· A Bachelors or Master’s degree in IT or Computer Science/IT
· A good communicator, able to articulate key messages clearly, verbally and in writing. Fluent in English is a MUST.
· It will be a plus if you also have experience in delivering training
· A Self-motivated and result-oriented individual with the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
· A creative person with attention to details
· Results orientation, you won’t be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality!
What will be the “Selection Process/ Rounds”?
1st – HR > 2nd-Technical by Recruiting Organization > 3rd-Technical by Recruiting Organization’s Client (Usually IT-MNC) > then issuance of offer-letter.
All these rounds will be online only or will the candidate have to visit recruiting organization or its client’s premise?
All the selection rounds will be 100% online. Even after selection also, the selected trainer will not be required to travel anywhere for joining formalities. After offer letter issuance, bond signing will also be there (online).
Bond: 18 months (it includes the 6 month probation period i.e. 12 months after completion of probation period)
In case of any breach of bond, the candidate will have to pay his/her 6 months’ salary to recruiting organization.
What if the company doesn’t wish to continue with a candidate for 18 months? – then in that case the company will give a notice period of 30 days during probation period and 45 days after probation period gets over.
One point of HIGHEST importance is that only those candidates who will guarantee to join the company and signing the bond after selection, will only be sent for last and final round with the client. Since, the client gives decision right after taking the interview or maximum within 2-3 days. And also assigns a training batch to the selected trainer(s).
It is important to note that neither anyone from jobo24.com nor from careerandit.com charges any fee/ commission/or any form of monetary transaction from any candidate. If any individual or organization asks for any money or charges from anyone in the name of jobo24.com or careerandit.com, please inform us immediately at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with appropriate evidence(s) so we can take action accordingly.